Tuesday, April 10, 2007

$10K instead of a seat?

Apparently, a Full Tilt Poker player who had won a seat in the main event received this email in the past few days:

Dear Tilter,
Congratulations on winning a seat to the WSOP main event. We have explored all of our options and given the fact that we will not be providing players third party registration, in accordance to Harrah's policy, we have decided to release the remaining $10,000 of your prize package to your account immediately so you can begin the registration process. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Regards,
Team Full Tilt


So it makes me wonder if all online sites running WSOP qualifiers will be just depositing that money into player accounts and pretty much give them free reign with that money. Honestly, as much as I want a second chance at that sucker (yes, I still have the occasional nightmare about the KK vs. AA) at this point in my life I'd rather have the $10,000 in my bank account.

Amy and I want to go here on our honeymoon: www.tikaye.com

But that may not be possible without a nice poker score.

No comments: