Friday, April 21, 2006

New poll, search bar and other improvements

You may recall that poll on the top professional poker player that I have had since I first started this blog in October naught four. Well, I finally got a new one. Check out the new poll in the right-hand sidebar. How many people will enter this year's WSOP main event? I'm curious to find out. That number could be a good indicator of how much growth the game of poker will see in the next year. I suspect the growth will slow and perhaps plateau in 2007.

I'm trying to figure out this HTML crap with moderate success. You may have noticed the page is now wider than before. I've also added a Google search tool at the top of the page in which you can surf the Web from Poker Nation or search the blog for poker content.

No comments: